Friday, May 13, 2005

Getting ready for Final Year

At last I got my results for the sixth semester. This time also I got 8.57 as my GPA. Am qualified to get into the Final year completing my Pre-Final year. When I think back it seems to be a very short time, its like just now we got into college but three years had gone. Another important thing is by passing the sixth semester am also eligible for attending the placements in all the companies visiting our campus with the added advantage of not having any arrears thus far, I must thank the Almighty for giving me this gift and this must continue till I finish my career. Last semester also I ve got 8.57. But before getting my resutlts this semester I was really scared coz I thought I didnt do my exams well. The only subject I was very much worried was Object Oriented Analysis and Design(OOAD), this was because I didnt do my internals very well. I was a bit playfull with this subject since I thought it as an easy subject. But after the results only I realized that it was a very easy subject and even I can secure 73% in this subject which gave a B grade. I thought after getting 8.57 int his semester my CGPA will shoot up to great heights but, it was not so it raised only to 0.05. Thus my CGPA now at the end of sixth semester is 8.30.

My Marks are as follows:
SUBJECTSGRADEMARKS
Numerical Methods and Simulation A 66+16=82
Object Oriented Analysis and Design(OOAD)B 56+17=73
Internet Programming B 57+19=76
Software Engineering A 58+22=80
Computer Graphics B 49+24=73
Computer Networks B 52+24=76
RDBMS Lab S 69+25=94
Network Programming Lab S 73+22=95
Total649
Am very happy to get this result and I will still work hard to maintain this tempo and to get to greater heights. Am very greatfull for all my college staffs and my friends who helped me to get such a result. This semester as I already had blogged, I had many activities to do inlcuding my two major projects and the Internship programme with Virtusa. Inspite of this schedule I managed to pass this sixth semester exams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home