Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Signed Up with *****Orkut.com*******

I signed up with orkut.com. My senior Arun Ponniah gave me a request to join this group. First thing i did after signing up was adding Arun Ponniah as my Friend. Then I sent request to all my friends to join orkut.com . Also i created a new community called "Thirteens". Do you know thirteens are we people who will always be together in the class and chat... chat... n chat... sometimes usefully. (Note all the people in thirteens are good in some area,they have their own talents). I shall say we are like minded people binded together. Another thing i did was joining the community of my school. there were 28 members in that community and i added the 29th entry.I felt really happy to join that community. I didnt find any classmates of mine in that community, but i hope that they will flood this community in another few days. Also i joined many communities related to GNU/LINUX. We had a very good night lab. I was all the time in front of a machine in the corner of the parallel processing lab, browsing and downloading some tutorials. My seniors were very happy enjoying to the core, in which i joined in the first half and left to work in the late hours. I also studied some interesting things in internet, about GNU/LINUX. I visited www.gnu.org and read about the free software foundation and about the GNU project. I think i utilised the night lab... the first time in my life did a useful thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home