Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Launched the alpha release of TCENet

The migration of TCENet to Free Open Source Software is my final year project. TCENet is more than a intranet portal to our college. It also provides with central authentication, ERP solution and many more to the users. We have completed the basic module of TCENet and its alpha release was made. We were very happy to have Professor Tony Wasserman from Carniege Mellon University West and Mr.Murugan Pal CTO, Spike Source. Tony and Murugan launched our project on 04-02-2006. Also I had an opportunity to be with Tony and Murugan for the whole day. We had lunch at the Taj Coramendal that day, which was my first lunch at Taj :) I had a very good discussion with both of them both technical and some non-technical stuff. Tony was a very cool guy and he is very close to Andrew Tanenbaum (Ande). We went to different places in Madurai on that day. It was a nice time I had with them and I feel proud to be a part of the project which we launched :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Karthik ,K.N said...

thts gr8 da..where is the release da..ve u posted it in the net

2/23/2006 02:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home